Monday, September 14, 2015

Progress Update for Sept 14

For these past two weeks I was really concentrating on research about projection mapping and how I was going to pull it off. I found a couple of good videos that I wanted my final to look like.
This one if definitely not anywhere that mine would be like but it was cool to see what you can do with projection mapping. I want to project m piece onto a blank wall instead of having it on a painting like I wanted to do at first. I want the message behind it to be about emotion and the turmoils everyone has to go through on a daily basis because of social media pressure. 
https://vimeo.com/38877154 I was also inspired by this video as well. Both of these examples use real 3D faces which I am going to use just a projection on a flat surface. But I want to see how far I could push myself with animating a face using different programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment