Thursday, December 10, 2015

Final Exhibition Dec 7th

On December 7th we had our pop up exhibition called Solutions. My project was called Shame. It was all about body image and how each type of body is shamed no matter how perfect it is compared to societies standards. My project was set up in the black box theater in the CFA because i needed a large space that got really dark for my projections to show. When testing the projections before the exhibition, they worked perfect with the cardboard cutouts and were the right color. Somehow they got distorted so I had to make them all look like it was meant to do that. I actually like how they turned out because they weren't perfect. Overall I got a really good reaction from the people that came to see them.







No comments:

Post a Comment